Looking to Buy a New/Unused KAT3A ATU

John Stengrevics

I’m looking to buy a new KAT3A ATU. If you have one that is surplus to your needs, please contact me off line (QRZ page email address).

73,

John
WA1EAZ

John,

Reach out to Larry Shapiro - K6RO (his e-mail is available at QRZ dot com.  He is located in California and has access to many
K3 & K3S rigs and modules as OMs seem to be selling more possibly to get in queue for the new K4. Won't hurt to reach out to
him and ask.
--
-
73  -  KI5IO - Nolan K.