Looking for a KPA500 Amplifier

WANTED: Elecraft KPA500Looking for a nice KPA500 amplifier. Contact me with description and your price shipped to Georgia. Picture including serial number plate and your QSL card a must.  Contact me at:  jacantor9@...  Tnx Jeff / K1ZN

Lee Young

Jeff, good luck in your search, I absolutely love my KPA500!

73,

--
Lee Young, K5LY
FOC #2062, CW Ops #1124, FISTS #15371, SKCC #7448

CW Forever!