KV5J's line of Remote Digital Displays for Elecraft's W2, KXPA100, KPA500, KAT500 and KPA1500

Keith KV5J

KV5J's line of Digital Displays for Elecraft's W2, KXPA100, KPA500, KAT500 and KPA1500
-
Digital Display Unit for Elecraft's W2 Watt Meter:
-
With digital read out the Display Unit takes the guess work out of the LED light bar.
-
-
Digital Display Unit for Elecraft's KXPA100 amplifier:
-
Don't wait for a fault light to come on.  Keep an eye on 5 crucial readings at all times.
1. Power amplifier's heat sink temperature
2. Power amplifier's high voltage supply voltage
3. Power amplifier's current
4. Power amplifier's output power
5. SWR that the KXPA100 sees at its output
-
-
Digital Display Unit for Elecraft's KPA500 amplifier:
-
Instead of seeing only 1 crucial reading, monitor all 7 at the same time.
1. Power amplifier's heat sink temperature
2. Power amplifier's high voltage supply voltage
3. Power amplifier's current
4. Power amplifier's output power
5. SWR that the KPA500 sees at its output
6. Displays Operate/Standby mode
7. Displays Band amp is tuned to
-
Digital Display Unit for KAT500:
-
This unit displays the front panel settings.
If the tuner is in bypass or not.
Displays the capacitance and inductance used.
What type of circuit is used. LC or CL.
SWR of both before and after a tune cycle is completed.
-
-
Digital Display Unit for Elecraft's KPA1500 amplifier:

Displays the same display that is on the KPA1500 Amplifier
Change the display on the KPA1500 and the display changes to show this same screen
-
-
All of the Digital Display Units:
-
Display Unit can be located at a more visible location
Up to the RS232 limit from unit
-
Easy to read 2 line display
No USB or serial cable to computer
No com port in Windows to manage
No computer needed
Plug and Play
Simply connect the SUPPLIED dc power cable (with inline on/off switch) from the DDU to power supply and SUPPLIED  SERIAL data jumper cable to the device
Retains all functions of the front panel
All displayed info obtained directly from the device
-
Only 4" x 4" x 2"
-
-
For more information and ordering go to:   http://www.kv5j.com/store
-
Reviews:
https://www.eham.net/reviews/view-product?id=14701
-
https://www.eham.net/reviews/view-product?id=14820
-
-
-
-
Keith, KV5J
http://www.kv5j.com
-

Keith KV5J

Free shipping for the month of May.  Use SHIPFREE code when ordering.

Keith, KV5J
www.kv5j.com/store

KE1F Lou

Keith,

I am trying to round out my very last radio station using a K3 Line by trying to purchase your digital multi data display for KPT500 and KPA500.

A couple of days ago I was able to place one of the two to in my "shopping bag" but I was not able to get back and  put the second one in.

Today, I retried. Now I am not able to get to your shopping bag the step before check out.

I guess, I am having a problem and not you.

How can I overcome your resistance to sell me your  KPA500 and KAT500 display products?

73, Lou KE1F

PS: I am 84 years old and a HAM since 1956.

On 5/12/2021 14:43, Keith KV5J via groups.io wrote:
Free shipping for the month of May.  Use SHIPFREE code when ordering.

Keith, KV5J
www.kv5j.com/store

Keith KV5J

Lou,

Can I email you at your QRZ email or another email?  I have had several orders in the last few days so not sure what's happening.
Or email me at DDUinfo@...

Keith, KV5J
www.kv5j.com

KE1F Lou