Topics

KPA500 No Power Output >> kit E850607

I know about this, because I had to make this mod myself and I have the documentation of it. It was on the Elecraft former mods page in the past.

On this current page:       https://elecraft.com/pages/parts-mod-kits     you can find all these kinds of things, which is a very good thing. (Thank you Elecraft)

The KPA 500 T/R mod is not in the list at this time (something of the past?), but you can ask them by email. The mod itself is made on the LPF board. The LPF board (E850406) can be purchased at USD 550,95.

73

Arie PA3A
(K3 #12xx, KPA500 #14xx)

Op 6-4-2020 om 09:59 schreef southdaleus via groups.io:

Just out of curiosity I tried to find that parts kit (E850607) and it's not found on the Elecraft web site.  Where did you find it?

Some time ago Elecraft changed their web site pages, these kits were easy to find with descriptions, but that seemingly has gone away unless they are hidden somewhere else.

Dale, K9VUJ
_._,_._,_

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

Regarding schematics, you folks are making this issue much to complex.

Send an E-Mail to Tech Support at Elecraft, let them know you need schematics for XXXXX model and you will get an E-Mail back with a full set of clean schematics.    What's the big deal? !!!

I have schematics for my K3S, my P3, my KPA500, and KAT500. They are nicely printed and in my 3 ring binder for all of my Elecraft equipment.

Robert W5AJ

I got K3 schematics off Elecraft web page years ago. No problem.

IF you want to home brew on/off for remote - you'll need them.....

73 W5AJ

Robert
Midland, Texas