From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of METRA FLORENT via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 6:15 AM
To: elecraft-k3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] KFL3A-2.1k available

Hi,

anyone know if KFL3A-2.1k is available for sale at Elecraft ? I used the Part Information Request Form ( https://elecraft.com/pages/parts-information-request-form) 10 days ago, but no response from Elecraft ?

Thank you,

Best 73's Florent, F4CWN

METRA FLORENT

Thank you Ed,

Great Idea ! I found on Inrad website, it is #709 !

Have a nice weekend !

73's Florent, F4CWN/AF7SN
JN03KN dpt32

Le samedi 21 mars 2020 à 12:24:25 UTC+1, Ed Pflueger <ab4iq@...> a écrit :

Contact InRad in Knoxville TN.  I believe Scott supplies them to Elecraft.

Ed.. AB4IQ