Topics

K3S + WIN4K3 + SDRduo + CW SKIMMER +VBACable

IU1CYF

Hi,
i've just purchased a license of WIN4K3 (in my humble opinion a really useful software).
It's working really fine using my SDRduo as panadapter.

Now WIN4K3 has the new feature of I/Q output.

I'm trying to learn how to include in the setting also CWSkimmer but i could not set it up correctly.

These are the parameter i've set in WIN4K3 to output the audio to the VB Audio Cable:

And these are the parameters i have set in CW Skimmer:

But i could not obtain any good results..

Have anyone a similar setup so that i could learn how to set correctly the parameters in CW Skimmer?
Thank you in advance for the time you'll dedicate to helping me.

73 de IU1CYF.

Tom Blahovici

Hi
All the parameters are listed in the manual under CWSkimmer.

73 Tom va2fsq.com

IU1CYF

Edited

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply.

In the meantime, I've found a series of settings that work fine.
As soon as possible I prepare a document to explain the settings I use.
Maybe other Hams could appreciate it.

73 de Paolo.

IU1CYF

Eng. Paolo Nervi