Topics

K3 Software

Ray Maxfield

I need to find  a copy the First version of the K3 Software, developed by a Ham, now deceased.
My computer crashed and I Lost it.............. Thanks   WA6VAB  Ray

Jim N7US

Ray,

Do you mean K3_EZ?  I haven’t used it lately but I thought it was a nice program.

I have ZIP files of three versions.  I think the last one has a bug in setting TXEQ; it was released in 2012, so the config settings are dated.

They can be downloaded from my One Drive:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiNwF15bd4LFg6IZ9plaI6DordIkkA?e=OFlbGi

Jim N7US

I need to find  a copy the First version of the K3 Software, developed by a Ham, now deceased.
My computer crashed and I Lost it.............. Thanks   WA6VAB  Ray

Ray Maxfield

Hi Jim…. Yes….Thanks.   I used it for a long time, works Great and is much faster than normal to set the Audio Profile.

And SWR test…    ray

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I need to find  a copy the First version of the K3 Software, developed by a Ham, now deceased.
My computer crashed and I Lost it.............. Thanks   WA6VAB  Ray

Ray Maxfield

Jim I tried 2 VS’s and it don’t want to run on my win10 machine  ?   ray

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi Jim…. Yes….Thanks.   I used it for a long time, works Great and is much faster than normal to set the Audio Profile.

And SWR test…    ray

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I need to find  a copy the First version of the K3 Software, developed by a Ham, now deceased.
My computer crashed and I Lost it.............. Thanks   WA6VAB  Ray

Jim N7US

While I liked K3_EZ, VA2FSQ’s Win4K3Suite offers most of what K3_EZ included and much more.  It’s not free, but it does have a 30-day trial period.  It’s updated frequently.

https://va2fsq.com/

Jim N7US

Hi Jim…. Yes….Thanks.   I used it for a long time, works Great and is much faster than normal to set the Audio Profile.

And SWR test…    ray

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I need to find  a copy the First version of the K3 Software, developed by a Ham, now deceased.
My computer crashed and I Lost it.............. Thanks   WA6VAB  Ray

_._,_._,_

Ray Maxfield

Thanks Jim.

I did find K3 EZ, but it don’t want to run on my new Win 10 machine ?

[...]

The most recent version runs OK on my Windows 10 computer.

Jim N7US

I did find K3 EZ, but it don’t want to run on my new Win 10 machine ?

ray

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

While I liked K3_EZ, VA2FSQ’s Win4K3Suite offers most of what K3_EZ included and much more.  It’s not free, but it does have a 30-day trial period.  It’s updated frequently.

https://va2fsq.com/

Jim N7US

Hi Jim…. Yes….Thanks.   I used it for a long time, works Great and is much faster than normal to set the Audio Profile.

And SWR test…    ray

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I need to find  a copy the First version of the K3 Software, developed by a Ham, now deceased.
My computer crashed and I Lost it.............. Thanks   WA6VAB  Ray

_._,_._,_

Ray Maxfield

Jim… my computer is not connecting to the K3

When I run K3 EZ, any ideas why ?

My Other programs connect (com 3) ok.  ray