K3 Reset

Byod Burt / W7IIT

Hi Moderator,

Thanks for inviting me to the group.  My name is wrong as submitted by KCARC: My last name is Boyd, not Byod

I have a question and hope there is a solution for convenience:

Is there a procedure for resetting the K3

parameters to the factory default setting?

I have searched the 2010, Rev L. manual for either a switch or procedure, but did not find any

73,   Burt

Burton Boyd

w7iit

Wes

Search the manual for EE INIT.  Before anything, it's best to use the K3 Utility program and save your current configuration.  After that make sure you have the latest firmware installed.

Wes  N7WS

On 4/26/2021 3:09 PM, Byod Burt / W7IIT wrote:

Hi Moderator,

Thanks for inviting me to the group.  My name is wrong as submitted by KCARC: My last name is Boyd, not Byod

I have a question and hope there is a solution for convenience:

Is there a procedure for resetting the K3

parameters to the factory default setting?

I have searched the 2010, Rev L. manual for either a switch or procedure, but did not find any

73,   Burt

Burton Boyd

w7iit

VE9AA - Mike

Hi Burt,

I'm not the moderator on this list and while it's true the moderator might have misspelled your name, maybe.....it's also true you can quite easily fix this yourself by logging into http://groups.io
online and going to your settings for the K3 and editing your display name.  Take you 30 seconds.

Cheers

Mike VE9AA