K3 for sale, purchasing a K4

kg9hfrank@gmail.com

Edited

Here is an opportunity to purchase a working, well maintained, excellent condition Elecraft K3.

Serial is 7XXX so gold pins, etc.
From factory it came as follows:
Two receivers
Autotuner
RS-232
Elecraft MH3 microphone
Both receivers come with 2.8kHz, 8 pole Elecraft filters.
After I received the K3, I added a General Coverage board in main receiver
Updated to the latest configuration
$2000 for above
I will add any of these at time of receipt of check and install with software correctly recognizing them inside.
To main receiver 6kHz, 2.1kHz, 400Hz, 250Hz at a cost of $125 each
To the second receiver, I will add a 400Hz at a cost of $125.
If you want a K-POD, add $200
If you want an SP-3, add $200
(not selling anything above separately)

I am getting ready to purchase a K4

Sincerely,  Frank Krozel

(630) 924-1600

BS, Electrical Engineering
AAS, Electrical Engineering Technology
FCC Lic.# PG-18-19178,   KG9H

Electronic Instrument Associates - Central, Inc. ...since 1971

Dusty Chapman

Hi Frank,

I also have a K4 on order.  Are you aware that they are backordered 6 months?  I wouldn't get rid of your K3 quite yet.  If you ever want to sell your K-Pod separately, please let me know.

Thanks & 73,

Dusty - K3WC

On 11/26/2022 9:52 AM, kg9hfrank@... wrote:
Here is an opportunity to purchase a working, well maintained, excellent condition Elecraft K3.

Serial is 7XXX so gold pins, etc.
From factory it came as follows:

kg9hfrank@...

(630) 924-1600

BS, Electrical Engineering
AAS, Electrical Engineering Technology
FCC Lic.# PG-18-19178,   KG9H

Electronic Instrument Associates - Central, Inc. ...since 1971

Bob Evans

Dusty,

 A K4D delivery is under 2 months now with some coming in after barely over a month from ordering.  The plain K4 is a little longer since far fewer are being ordered, but the days of 6 month deliveries are over.  You can see a current compilation of K4D deliveries on https://groups.io/g/CreativeK4ShippingStatus

Bob K5WA