From: Paolo NERVI <Iu1cyf@...>
Date: 11/3/19 1:09 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: elecraft-k3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] Join elecraft group

Hi,
I'd like to join this group.
I own a elecraft KX3 and i love to buy a K3 or a K3S.
73 de Paolo.

IU1CYF
Eng. Paolo Nervi
Turin Italy

Robin Kidd

What is the address of the Schulman site?

72/73,
EM73vx
Robin
G-QRP #12386
SKCC #7294
W4IEN
w4ien@...

On Nov 4, 2019, at 21:43, Larry <telegrapher@q.com> wrote:

Paolo, there is a nice K3 selling on the Schulman auction site.  You just have to be the top bidder.
Larry  W0OGH

GRANT YOUNGMAN <ghyoungman@...>