Topics

I am looking for K3 / 0 mini in perfect condition

tigut e.

looking for K3/0 mini , also complete with remote interface to connect it to a K3s
tnx
73
Guido
IK7CBN

vk5cp

I have one for sale with 2 x Remote rig RRC1258 Mk2 for $1600 AUD plus post.  Paypal OK if you pay fees.
--
73 de Chris VK5CP

David Bondy G4NRT

Don’t forget the K3/0 and K3/0 Mini are different devices. I almost bought a K3/0 kit until I saw the photos!

David G4NRT/Z21NRT

tigut e.

I have the K3S and a few days ago I also bought
RRC-1258MkII and now I'm just looking for the K3 / 0 MINI.
I thank everyone for the various explanations on the matter
73 from Italy
Guido
IK7CBN