Topics

Huge Price Drop For Germ Protection Masks

abners@...

Hey everyone,

Our website is having a massive mask sale for both wholesale and retail. We are looking to get rid of all stock so we can expand on to new ones.

Check out  https://www.iscselect.com/

Be sure to use our promo code: SAVE10NOW to save an additional 10 percent on your order!

Any questions, please message me - abners@...  [abners @ iscselect dot com]

Alan Baker

ADMIN !!!!!!! :-(

73,

Alan. G4GNX

Our website is having a massive mask sale for both wholesale and retail. We are looking to get rid of all stock so we can expand on to new ones.

Check out  https://www.iscselect.com/

Be sure to use our promo code: SAVE10NOW to save an additional 10 percent on your order!

Any questions, please message me - abners@...  [abners @ iscselect dot com]

Mel Marcus

I thought we got rid of this guy already

Our website is having a massive mask sale for both wholesale and retail. We are looking to get rid of all stock so we can expand on to new ones.
Check out  https://www.iscselect.com/
Be sure to use our promo code: SAVE10NOW to save an additional 10 percent on your order!
Any questions, please message me - abners@...  [abners @ iscselect dot com]

wb6bee

LP-Pan Group had the same or similar guy.    Not a member of the group, just hacked their way around registration

Don
WB6BEE

Mel Marcus

so did n3fjp