Subject: [Elecraft-K3] Generic Elecraft@groups.io list activity
From: "Chris Cox, N0UK" <chrisc@...>
Date: Tue, September 15, 2020 12:42 pm
To: Elecraft-KX@groups.io, Elecraft-K3@groups.io

Does anyone have any idea if the non-product specific Elecraft groups.io group is broken? It’s had no traffic on it for two days and posting or emailing to it seems to do nothing.

Chris Cox, N0UK
chrisc@...

KE1F Lou

Perhaps the fires in California have something to do with lack of response.
Sunday, I sent an e-mail for asking for help and I have not received a reply.
73, Lou KE1F

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A