From: Gordon & Lois Duff <GLDuff@...>
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Aug 31, 2020 10:47 am
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] FS Elecraft K3 - S/N 0132

Two years ago, I moved to a retirement community that prohibits antennas.  I have not been able to use my K3 since then and so have decided to sell it.
The following options are installed:
KPA3  100W PA power.
KAT3  100W Automatic antenna tuner.
KRX3  2nd Receiver.
KBPF3  General Coverage Receiver Option for both receivers.
Standard 2.7 kHz 5 pole filter in Main and 2nd.
KFL3A  200 Hz roofing filters in Main and 2nd.
KFL3A  6kHz Hz roofing filters in Main and 2nd.
INRAD  13k roofing filter for FM.
KTCXO3-1  1 ppm TXCO.
KXV3A  Transverter Interface.
KDVR3  Voice recorder.

Original shipping carton and manuals.

Asking $1,800 (OBO), shipped from Chapel Hill NC; Paypal or USPS M.O.
I also have an AOR7030+, Ten-Tec RX331 and RX320, QS1R, DR3333, and 2 Racal 6790/GMs; Sadly, all must go and are for sale.

73 Gordon, KA2NLM

Dan Abell

Why are we all seeing this?  Please take this out of the group and deal privately
Dan w3dka

On Aug 31, 2020, at 6:59 PM, w9vtc via groups.io <w9vtc@...> wrote:

I Gordon my xyl Lila said she could come up with another 100.00 would 1650. including shipping and insurance nd  double box  would that offer do It? Please advise your gear would have a good home. Many tanks 73 ,Lee