Topics

FS Elecraft K3 - S/N 0132

Gordon & Lois Duff

Two years ago, I moved to a retirement community that prohibits antennas.  I have not been able to use my K3 since then and so have decided to sell it.

The following options are installed:

KPA3  100W PA power.
KAT3  100W Automatic antenna tuner.

KRX3  2nd Receiver.
KBPF3  General Coverage Receiver Option for both receivers.
Standard 2.7 kHz 5 pole filter in Main and 2nd.
KFL3A  200 Hz roofing filters in Main and 2nd.
KFL3A  6kHz Hz roofing filters in Main and 2nd.
INRAD  13k roofing filter for FM.

KTCXO3-1  1 ppm TXCO.
KXV3A  Transverter Interface.
KDVR3  Voice recorder.

Original shipping carton and manuals.

Asking $1,800 (OBO), shipped from Chapel Hill NC; Paypal or USPS M.O.

I also have an AOR7030+, Ten-Tec RX331 and RX320, QS1R, DR3333, and 2 Racal 6790/GMs; Sadly, all must go and are for sale.

73 Gordon, KA2NLM

Gerard

Hi Gordon,

You could work remote from a number of providers.  I've a K3/0 & Remoterig K3 twin.  We could do a swop, with a few bucks from me to you.

Gerard EI5KF

On Mon 31 Aug 2020, 15:47 Gordon & Lois Duff, <GLDuff@...> wrote:

[...]

w9vtc@...

Hi Gordon, I am really sorry  to hear you are selling some great gear. I would love to own your  KX3 outfit  but I am retired and 86 years young and living on a limited income. I you can see your way clear to sell the Kx3 outfit for 1500.00 I would pay by paypal. I apologize for my offer but that is my limit on hobby money. GOD bless and stay well. during these crazy time. 73, Lee Harris,w9vtc

[...]

HI Gordon I forgot to mention we lost our home in Crystal Lake Illinois on a short sale about 10 years ago and found a modular home in Decatur Michigan and very happy. My xyl calls it a soft landing. I will pay for shipping and  if you can sell at my low price. Any ways I mad a new contact Glad to met you, 73, Lee

[...]

Hi Gordon,I want t apologize  for referring to the K3 as a Kx3  I am interested in your  K3.  station. Pease advise your best price  including packing in a double box  and fed. ex. charges with insurance to Decatur, Michigan,.49045. I really am interested  if you can do better on the price. I will pay by PayPal. Thanking you in advance,73, Lee Harris,w9vtc.

[...]

James

Hello Gordon,

is your K3 package available still?  How should I contact you?

Thanks

K5ABB New Mexico

Uhmmm, I don’t have a K3 package for sale, must be crossed wires somewhere, 73’s