FS: Elecraft K3/100 with many factory updates and Sub-rcvr

Paul Booth

Excellent condition K3 with many updates from the factory. It includes:
Subreceiver with .5 and 2.7Khz filters
Main has five roofing filters: 6.0, 2.8, 1.8, .400 and .250
KBPF3A
100 watts
ATU
KXV3 interface
KBPF3AMDKT and Mod KBPF3 for new low 135 and 475Khz bands
12v current increased to 1.0 amp
Many other (looks like all available) updates done at factory, long list, including gold pins. Have factory report where radio was tested and calibrated.
Includes all documentation and manuals.
Light scratch on top cover, nothing wrong with panel
Does not have the upgraded KSYN3
Shipped in factory box
s/n 2715
Asking $1995 shipped.

Let me know of any pictures you may need.

Paul Booth

Sorry including name and call.

73, Paul, W6IBU