Topics

FS Elecraft K3/100, P3, K3/0 Mini & RRC units

David Mackey

Elecraft K3/100   S/N 4658 with all upgrades to K3S

Filters: 2.8 kHz 8 pole, 1.8 kHz 8 pole, 400 Hz 8 pole, 250 Hz 8 pole

KRX3 Sub-receiver, 2.7 kHz 5 pole -.89, 250 Hz 8 pole filters

KSYN3UPG KSYN3A Upgraded Synthesized boards (2) (K3S type)

KIO3B Upgraded I/O Module (K3S type)

KAT3 100W Auto Tuner

KDVR3 Digital Voice Recorder

KXV3 Interface Option

Power Supply

cable, manuals & original box

Looks new, non-smoking environment

$2200 + shipping

P3 Panadaptor  S/N 549

cables & manuals

Looks new, non-smoking environment

$375 + shipping

K3/0 Mini S/N 405

Includes Remote Rig RRC 1258 MKII units for both control and remote

cables & manuals

Looks new, non-smoking environment

$450 + shipping

Package price for all three items $2750 + shipping

Estate Sale for K1GW

Dave K1KA

k1ka@...

Ray Maxfield

I will take the P3 if it is not spoken for  Thanks Ray WA6VAB

[...]

David Perry

I will take the K3/0 mini plus RemoteRig boxes.

73,

Dave, N4QS

David Mackey

Hi Dave

Right now there are several folks who want to have the entire package. I am investigating shipping costs at the moment. I will let you know how it all works out.

73 Dave K1KA

From: <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> on behalf of David Perry <n4qs@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 9:35 AM
To: <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>

I will take the K3/0 mini plus RemoteRig boxes.

73,

Dave, N4QS

Ray Maxfield

David… did you get my offer on the P3 ?  thanks  Ray WA6VAB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10