For Sale - K3S, P3 Panadapter and SP3 External Speaker

Jim W6KC

Selling my K3S, P3 and SP3. All working perfect and in excellent condition from a non-smoking home.

Includes connecting cables, related original Elecraft manuals, Nifty manuals and PDF versions of Fred Cady’s books.  PayPal, USPS Money Order and Cashiers or Personal Check OK.  Subject to Bank Hold period.  Include CONUS Shipping.  Please contact me via w6kc@...   Thanks!  Jim, W6KC

 K3S/100-F Factory Built Transceiver (Serial #10655) - $2,995

KPA3-F 100 PA (100 Watt)

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A-F K3 General Coverage RX Module

Main Receiver (5) Filters – 6.0 kHz, 2.80 kHz, 2.10 kHz, 400 Hz & 200 Hz

KRX3A-F Sub Receiver (2) Filters for 2.80 kHz & 400 Hz

KDVR3 – Digital Voice Recorder

This K3S is Just back from Elecraft Factory Service (May, 2022) for all current mods and updates.  It was factory calibrated and aligned and per Elecraft, it meets or exceeds all factory specifications.  It has a very small, almost invisible, scratch on top.

Elecraft Panadapter P3-F with Transmit Monitor - No SVGA - (Serial #4181) - $695

P3TXMON-F Transmit Monitor with DCHF-2000 Coupler 1.8-54 MHz, 1-2000W

Elecraft SP3 External Speaker - $245

New in open factory box, never used

Jim W6KC

The K3S and SP3 have been sold.  The P3 Panadapter with Transmit Monitor (No SVGA) is still available, now reduced to $635 which includes CONUS shipping.
Please contact me off the list, Thanks,  Jim W6KC