Topics

For Sale Elecraft K3s, dual receive.

Peter Hardy <peter@...>

K3s 100 W transceiver fitted with:

KDVR3 Digital voice/audio recorder.

KBPF3A Filters for full general coverage receive for both receivers.

KRX3A Second receiver.

K3EXREF 10MHz external GPSDO input.

K144XV 2 Meter internal transverter.

K144xv Reference oscillator.

Each receiver is fitted with the following crystal roofing filters:

Main RX

6KHz 8 pole INRAD

2.4K 8 pole (Chinese)

2.3k 8 Pole (Chinese)

1.8K 8 Pole (Chinese)

400Hz 8 Pole INRAD

2nd RX

6KHz 8 pole INRAD

2.4K 8 pole (Chinese)

2.3k 8 Pole (Chinese)

1.8K 8 Pole (Chinese)

400Hz 8 Pole INRAD

Also fitted is a Chinese 1ppm TCXO.

Included in the sale are the original 2.7KHz 5 Pole filters for both receivers and the original Elecraft TCXO 5ppm.

Complete with power lead, assembly and user manuals.  Also included is the excellent publication by Fred Cady KE7X on the K3s and P3.

Note there is no internal ATU fitted as I use an external Elecraft KAT500.

It has had little use with only 317 HF QSO’s (22/10/19) and only 1 2m SSB QSO most of these being low power output from the TX (nominal 25W) to drive my KPA 500 linear at UK legal output.

It is from a smoke free QTH and in good cosmetic condition.

I would be looking for around £2900.  Collect in person after testing at this QTH or arrange own courier.  It will be securely packed.

Peter G3VNH

Peter<at>gb3vnh.plus.com