Topics

Field Day

Anthony Luscre

I know I am already partially preaching to the choir as many Elecraft owners of KX3 & KX2 do FD on their own, but here is a slideshow that I created for clubs and members trying to decide on how to do FD this year:
"Field Day in Social Distancing"- link tiny.cc/fdsd
Please feel free to share.

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Ohio Section Section Youth Coordinator & Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com

K8ZT Radio Website- www.k8zt.com

Amateur Radio Resources for Students/Youth - www.k8zt.com/hry

Anthony Luscre

I know I am already partially preaching to the choir as many Elecraft owners of KX3 & KX2 do FD on their own, but here is a slideshow that I created for clubs and members trying to decide on how to do FD this year:
"Field Day in Social Distancing"- link tiny.cc/fdsd
Please feel free to share.

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Assistant Ohio Section Manager for Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

a@... (best for Education & Technology)
k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com
Web Resource Hoarder Blog

K8ZT Radio Website- www.k8zt.com
My Radio Blog- k8zt.blogspot.com

Dan Abell

Way too much info not directed to the key focus of FD and Covid. Too bad the ARRL has not pivoted and provided leadership to redefine FD for the pandemic. The good news is that many of us can INDIVIDUALLY exercise leadership and operate with extreme distancing. We are in an emergency situation, so let’s treat it as such.
Stay safe,
Dan w3dka

On May 7, 2020, at 10:27, Anthony Luscre <k8zt73@...> wrote:

fdsd