From: southdaleus via groups.io <dalej2@...>
To: Elecraft-K3 <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, May 12, 2020 10:22 am
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Factory service still available?

I'd be thinking seriously of moving my company (if I owned one) OUT of California not just because of the virus but because of a number of troubling trends in California.  A viable alternative could be Nevada, Texas, Florida and even Arizona, IMHO.

Dale j.

Ray Maxfield

Don’t forget about the Higher Taxes !  WA6VAB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10