From: HB via Groups.Io (hbjr@...)
Date: 01/27/20 10:44
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] Ethernet A/B switch for P3 TX monitoring

Hey gang....
I'm trying to grab any goodies left from Elecraft before they are gone for my K3S/P3 setup and I have bought the power/swr sampler for both HF and VHF.

They both work great BTW and mirror my trusty LP-100a.

I need a switch to switch between the 2 units.  Right now I reach behind the P3 and swap ethernet cables.  Any good switch ideas (brands/models) like a simple A/B switch that works well?

Thanks!
Hank
K4HYJ
K3S/P3
KX3

Al N1AL

Yes I use something like that.  (Mine has 4 positions rather than 2.)

Alan N1AL

On 1/27/20 8:27 AM, HB via Groups.Io wrote:
Something like this?

Hank
K4HYJ
K3S/P3
KX3

I'm trying to grab any goodies left from Elecraft before they are gone for my K3S/P3 setup and I have bought the power/swr sampler for both HF and VHF.

They both work great BTW and mirror my trusty LP-100a.

I need a switch to switch between the 2 units.  Right now I reach behind the P3 and swap ethernet cables.  Any good switch ideas (brands/models) like a simple A/B switch that works well?

Thanks!
Hank
K4HYJ
K3S/P3
KX3

Mike VE3YF

I bought one of those push button 2 position switches from Amazon years ago and has worked perfectly. I just switch which sensor I want to use prior to turning on that radio.

Not sure if we will have that capability to use the TX Monitoring etc with the K4, might have a sensor that will become available.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

Peter Hardy <peter@...>

I asked Eric WA6HHQ when he visited the UK Hamfest if existing users of the TX monitoring system would be able to integrate it into the K4?  He said that they would probably make an interface at some stage.  I certainly would like to use my exiting monitor with the K4.

73

Peter   G3VNH

Ray

Referring to the sensors?