Topics

Elecraft P3 Pan Adapter for Sale

Irwin Darack

I am selling my Elecraft P3 Pan Adapter
  • Pan Adapter Serial # 3946
  • P3SVGA Board Installed with Installation Manual
  • P3TXMON Board Installed with Installation Manual
  • 2Kw Directional Coupler with 6' W2 Sensor Cable (RJ8)
  • P3 Pan Adapter Manual
  • Power Cord for connecting to the Elecraft K3s
  • RF BNC Cable
  • CBLP3Y Cable for connecting the P3 to K3s Radio
Price $800 plus shipping from Doylestown PA or local pickup

If interested please contact me idarack(at)gmail.com

--
Irwin KD3TB

Irwin Darack

The P3 Panadapter has been sold. Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest in purchasing.

Irwin KD3TBĀ