Topics

Elecraft K3s for Sale

Irwin Darack

I am selling my Elecraft K3s and will post here before placing on Ebay.

Elecraft K3s - this radio was built by kit and is in excellent condition.
  • Serial # 10354
  • 100W Upgrade
  • Filters are: 2.7kHz, 2.1 kHz & 400 Hz.
  • Digital Voice Recorder
  • ATU - Antenna Tuner
  • Kit Manual & Owners Manual
  • Power Cord
I am also including the following books.
Fred Cady's ' The Elecraft K3s and P3 Manual'
Fred Cady's 'Elecraft Macro Programming Manual'

I am asking $2,500 (or best reasonable offer) with Free Shipping to Continental US. Pick up or  local delivery from Doylestown, PA (-$100).

If interested, please contact me off reflector.
--
Irwin KD3TB