Topics

Digital Display Unit for W2 and maybe W1 watt meter

Keith KV5J

First I'd like to thank all everyone that bought my DDU.  I have had some great feedback.

I had an email last week asking me if my DDU would work with their W1 watt meter.  The model I am selling now will not.  But I can rewrite the code to work with the W1.  I would only do this if there are enough interested in a DDU that would work with their W1 watt meter.  If you are interested in a model for your W1 watt meter email me at:  DDUinfo@...

If you haven't heard about my W2 DDU, you can check it out at:  www.kv5j.com

73 and stay safe,

Keith, KV5J

Keith KV5J

I had a few interested in a DDU for their W1 watt meter.  It doesn't seem reasonable to build 2 DDU units.  I am working on software to sense if a W2 or W1 is hooked up to the display unit.
Those interested can check my web site to see when this will be available:   http://www.kv5j.com

Thanks, stay safe and 73

Keith, KV5J