WSJT-X v2.1.0
JTDX v2.1.0 rc141
WSJT-Z
-2.1.0-mod-0.15-win32.exe

Happy clicking!

Martin, HS0ZED

On 29/10/2019 11:36, Martin Sole via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

JTDX is a fork of WSJT-X and adds a few other features including a bit more automation I think though I haven't really tried it much as yet.

I wrote a macro to add some automation to WSJT-X as I found the whole FT8 process tedious. I've since essentially given up on such modes altogether although I do still enjoy RTTY. I think there is a detachment in much of the digital stuff that just leaves me cold. I find it much more engaging to fight with the noise, the pile ups and other things to extract the smallest vestiges of humanly decodable signal. That gets a fist pump when it happens.

Across 20 this morning not a single CW or SSB signal. Not surprising you might say at 11 degrees north yet 3 discrete frequencies have pretty much constant FT8. I guess no one is interested in the radio any more.

Martin, HS0ZED

On 29/10/2019 08:57, Mel Marcus wrote:
The is no FT in fldgi.  you will have to download wsjt-x. in there you will find ft4 and 8.

Mel
NE9A
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K3S to be discontinued
Date: Mon, October 28, 2019 6:31 pm
To: <Elecraft-K3@groups.io>

Right now I am reading the beginner’s guide to fldigi and have yet to see any mention of the FT modes.  A buddy showed me how to do rtty with HRD deluxe a while back but the FT stuff is still a foreign language.  Maybe if I could take my life back 50 years it would be easy.