73
John

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-06-14 6:48 PM, jeff stai wk6i wrote:
hi Alan - Thank you, I have done those mods as well, but this one was
a surprise!
And to my knowledge, not documented anywhere other than the recent
mention on-line. I know that all of my KAT3 still have L10 and C10
installed (in what condition, I do not know).

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-06-14 6:48 PM, jeff stai wk6i wrote:
hi Alan - Thank you, I have done those mods as well, but this one was a
surprise! 73 jeff wk6i
On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 3:44 PM Alan Baker <g4gnx@g4gnx.com> wrote:

There's a whole stack of mods done over the years. They were on the
Elecraft website in pdf format. If you can't find them, I have all of
them here and have performed most of them on an older K3.

73,

Alan. G4GNX