RSA speed

Ned Mountain WC4X

Tomorrow starts week #6 for my RSA to repair a KIO3B board.  I am a dedicated long term Elecraft customer and wonder if others are experiencing this same length of time for repairs.
Ned
WC4X

Ken

Yup - They are running about a month behind on K3 Repairs.
I just got my K3 back last week. I should get my KPA1500 back next week.
I suspect they are also behind on board repairs.

Ken - W8KEN

On 3/11/2021 9:18 PM, Ned Mountain WC4X wrote:
Tomorrow starts week #6 for my RSA to repair a KIO3B board.  I am a dedicated long term Elecraft customer and wonder if others are experiencing this same length of time for repairs.
Ned
WC4X

Mike Cizek W0VTT

Hello Ned,

Yes, it’s been awfully slow.

----

73,

Mike Cizek W0VTT

Tomorrow starts week #6 for my RSA to repair a KIO3B board.  I am a dedicated long term Elecraft customer and wonder if others are experiencing this same length of time for repairs.
Ned
WC4X

Ned Mountain WC4X

Now starting week #7.

Bob Hallock

Ned,
You need to call Elecraft and talk to Eric. Your wait time is ridiculous.
Bob K7TM

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 6:06 PM Ned Mountain WC4X <ned.mountain@...> wrote:
Now starting week #7.