Any news on the K3 2 meter transverter?

LARRY WOLFGANG

It seems like several months ago Elecraft sent a note about some add-ons that were no longer available, including the 2 meter transverter. I am at the point whre I would really like to add 2 m to my K3, and was hoping to hear some news about that. They don't seem to be available on the web site yet.

Thanks to anyone who has any updates.

73, Larry, WR1B

Brian K0DTJ

Did you sign up on the interest list on the Elecraft website?  They’ve said if they get enough interest in a K3 board to warrant a production run, they’ll do it. So far I’m not aware of any feedback from Elecraft on this. GL

de K0DTJ

On Feb 22, 2021, at 07:38, LARRY WOLFGANG <larrywolfgang@...> wrote:

It seems like several months ago Elecraft sent a note about some add-ons that were no longer available, including the 2 meter transverter. I am at the point whre I would really like to add 2 m to my K3, and was hoping to hear some news about that. They don't seem to be available on the web site yet.

Thanks to anyone who has any updates.

73, Larry, WR1B

LARRY WOLFGANG

Yes, I did sign in with Elecraft to share my interest. Thanks for the tip about the DownEast Microwave transverter.

73, Larry, WR1B

William Sirvatka

I have both a 2 m and 440 transverter from Elecraft that I don't need and haven't used.  Does anyone know a rough price for these?

Mel Marcus

William

I might be interested in the  2m transverter once you have established a price

Mel Marcus
melm@...