K3S 10M "Warm Up"

Jim - N4ST

When I first use 10M after the rig has been off, it takes about 5 seconds for keydown full power to be achieved.

After that, full power seems to be there immediately.

Ant tuner is off, SWR is 1.2.

I don’t see this on other bands.

I recall someone else having a similar issue, but don’t remember the solution.

______

73,

Jim – N4ST`

Jim - N4ST

When I first use 10M after the rig has been off, it takes about 5 seconds for keydown full power to be achieved.

After that, full power seems to be there immediately.

Ant tuner is off, SWR is 1.2.

I don’t see this on other bands.

I recall someone else having a similar issue, but don’t remember the solution.

______

73,

Jim – N4ST`

Bill K9YEQ

I noticed a “warm up”.  I did the calibrate function.  I don’t have manual handy but it cured the issue.

73,

Bill

K9YEQ