Topics

FS: MFJ-880

ab2tc

Hi all,

I have two of these SWR/wattmeters for sale. They have been sitting unused for a while since I now have two LP-100A meters, one for the shack and one for the to go / spare station. These are really nice cross needle wattmeters that stand out from the typical MFJ offerings. They take 12-15V for the backlighting. APP connector installed on cable. They currently sell new for $110 here:

https://mfjenterprises.com/products/mfj-880

They are in nearly like new shape except for a few scratches to the paint on the black steel cover (MFJ has never been famous for their paint jobs). I am asking $60 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the US. Paypal accepted and preferred. Please contact me off line (I am good on qrz.com).

AB2TC - Knut

ab2tc

Hello again,

Both meters were sold and shipped out this morning.

Knut