Topics

Instruction Manual

John Canfield

I highly recommend Fred Cady's K3 book,it will be the best money you ever spent to learn about a K3. Unfortunately Fred is a SK.

John, WB5THT

Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA

Gents.  When you see an email like this, witha general question easily Googled, and no call in the signature, it is just a bot harvesting addresses.  I suggest the practice on many ham groups of not answering queries without a call sign.

73,

Drew K3PA

ab2tc

Hi all,

I agree completely. This is also "his" 2nd post with identical wording. I hope group owner will remove "him" soon.

AB2TC - Knut

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 10:31 AM, Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA wrote:

Gents.  When you see an email like this, witha general question easily Googled, and no call in the signature, it is just a bot harvesting addresses.  I suggest the practice on many ham groups of not answering queries without a call sign.

73,

Drew K3PA

Richard Smith

Thanks for posting this info. I will pay more attention in future.
KU4NZ

RAS

On May 25, 2020, at 09:42, ab2tc <ab2tc@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I agree completely. This is also "his" 2nd post with identical wording. I hope group owner will remove "him" soon.

AB2TC - Knut

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 10:31 AM, Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA wrote:

Gents.  When you see an email like this, witha general question easily Googled, and no call in the signature, it is just a bot harvesting addresses.  I suggest the practice on many ham groups of not answering queries without a call sign.

73,

Drew K3PA

robert hammond

Very sad to hear Fred is  SK. RIP Fred.

His books on the K3 are excellent and worth every cent.

73

Bob G4DBW

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

John Canfield

It's a shame he won't be writing a guide for the K4 :-(

John WB5THT