Topics

LoTW change?

darryl@...

For the past two days I have been unable to sync my LoTW QSOs. The error dialog box says "LoTW responded, but not with QSO data; verify that your LoTW Web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab." I have, of course checked they are correct. I have not changed them in any way for years. Anyone else having the same issue? What should I try next? Thanks.

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

I uploaded my most recent QSO's to LOTW this morning.  No issue observed.   I do automatically upload from my QRZ.COM log to LOTW.

On 11/21/2019 8:06 AM, darryl@... wrote:
For the past two days I have been unable to sync my LoTW QSOs. The error dialog box says "LoTW responded, but not with QSO data; verify that your LoTW Web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab." I have, of course checked they are correct. I have not changed them in any way for years. Anyone else having the same issue? What should I try next? Thanks.

AJ3O

Check in Tqsl if your LOTW certificate has expired.

Happened to me once.

Joe / AJ3O

On Thursday, November 21, 2019, 09:39:34 AM EST, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...> wrote:

I uploaded my most recent QSO's to LOTW this morning.  No issue observed.   I do automatically upload from my QRZ.COM log to LOTW.

On 11/21/2019 8:06 AM, darryl@... wrote:
For the past two days I have been unable to sync my LoTW QSOs. The error dialog box says "LoTW responded, but not with QSO data; verify that your LoTW Web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab." I have, of course checked they are correct. I have not changed them in any way for years. Anyone else having the same issue? What should I try next? Thanks.

Bob Novas

also, you can’t move the cert to another computer without jumping thru hoops. If you did move the cert to another computer and you don’t have access to the old computer, you get to start over again.

Bob/W3DK

Check in Tqsl if your LOTW certificate has expired.

Happened to me once.

Joe / AJ3O

On Thursday, November 21, 2019, 09:39:34 AM EST, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...> wrote:

I uploaded my most recent QSO's to LOTW this morning.  No issue observed.   I do automatically upload from my QRZ.COM log to LOTW.

On 11/21/2019 8:06 AM, darryl@... wrote:

For the past two days I have been unable to sync my LoTW QSOs. The error dialog box says "LoTW responded, but not with QSO data; verify that your LoTW Web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab." I have, of course checked they are correct. I have not changed them in any way for years. Anyone else having the same issue? What should I try next? Thanks.

Joe Subich, W4TV

First, this discussion belongs on "ARRL-LoTW@..."

Secondly,

also, you can’t move the cert to another computer without jumping thru hoops.
That is absolutely not true. In tQSL on the original system, click
File -> Backup Station Locations, Certificates, Preferences and
store the resulting *.tbk file on a portable media (or online storage
that you can access from all systems involved). Now on the target
system(s) click File -> Restore Station Locations, Certificates,
preferences and load the *.tbk file you created above.

That is about as simple as any backup/restore or copy/move operation
can be - RTFM!

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2019-11-21 2:55 PM, Bob Novas via Groups.Io wrote:
also, you can’t move the cert to another computer without jumping thru hoops. If you did move the cert to another computer and you don’t have access to the old computer, you get to start over again.
Bob/W3DK

Rick Bates, NK7I

I put a copy of the cert in Dropbox, to pull from on three computers, each with TQSL installed.  No issues at all.  (I export my log there too, for the same reasons plus cloud backup.)

There have been TQSL software and such updates, you might check on those.

Having said that, I sync'ed with Clublog yesterday, no issues.

73,
Rick NK7I