From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of N4KS Ken Stuber via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 06:38
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] KPOD question

Does anybody know if the KPOD can be programmed to duplicate the M1-M4 message functions of the K3? I would like to be able to bring the CW and SSB message functions to the desktop. For example, pressing F1 through F4 on the KPOD would do the same thing as pressing M1-M4 on the K3. Setting up the message memories would continue to be done via the K3.

73, Ken N4KS

_._,_._,_

Jim N7US

The images weren’t conveyed from the reflector.

The programmer’s reference manual has a list of the commands.  M1 is SWT21; and M2 is SWT31; for example.

Jim N7US