William Conkling <bconk75@...>

Try re-booting the computer.

...nr4c. bill

On Sep 17, 2015, at 9:34 AM, 'Joe - OZ0J' contest@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Hi

I have tried to upgrade the firmware of my K3.

I the first attempt it when well until installing of DSP1. Since then I have “ERR DSE” in the display.

I have used a USB to RS232 cable, and Windows 8.1 can find the cable without problems.

I have tried to move the cable to another USB plug and I have Changed the COM port No in Windows.

Present the radio has a dead RX and will not communicate with me at all.

Any suggestions?

73 Joe OZ0J

drew.vonadasmith@...

Are you by chance running any type of microham router while loading?  This can be a problem.

73,

Drew K3PA

Larry Guthrie <yrralguthrie@...>

No,  I am in a motorhome and the noise may be coming from the voltage converter.

Larry

--
Larry J. Guthrie
Sulphur, Oklahoma

OZ0J Joe

Hi all

I switch to another user on the same laptop and succeeded to upload all firmware.

But I did NOT saved the configuration file before doing that.

So far the K3 Is running, but according to Elecraft I need to calibrate the radio again.

73 Joe OZ0J