K3S arrived

Peter Dougherty

My card was charged on Wednesday and the radio went onto the UPS truck Thursday night. I'm expecting it next Thursday. It'll be my first-ever Elecraft product so I'm anxious to start playing once I rebuild the entire shack. I ordered mine on the Friday at Hamvention, a nicely equipped, factory assembled K3S and P3 combination. Despite the extended delay I found the customer service from Elecraft was pretty good on the phone. My only complaint was that it took them 6 weeks to do an accurate shipping update on their Website.