New K3

n9aop2000

Hi,

I just received K3 #8180.  I have been a TenTec person for the last 35 years and last august I bought a KX3 and liked it so well I bought the K3.  Now I have to go and sell that O2.

Regarding the foot switch, I use a LineMaster clipper.  This switch is used in most dispatch centers in NE Illinois and is practically destruction proof and heavy enough to stay in place.

Art

Steve

I am sure you will love the new K3.  I just got 8133 about 3 weeks ago as a kit.  Did you build yours?  If so how did it go?  The P3 display will spoil you, it really makes the station.
WM6P
K3/KPA/P/KAT

n9aop2000

WM6P,
I thought about putting it together myself but chose a built unit to get the factory burn in.  I only had one question since getting it and the factory response was immediate.  They really do care about their customers.
Art