[Elecraft_K3] Audio Protection Assembly and parts list question

WD5M David M.

I do not have experience with this mod, but it appears the instructions may be at <http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_app_notes.htm> under <http://www.elecraft.com/K3/mods/AF_Output_Mod_Rev_C.pdf>

Reference the K3 assembly manual for the parts list. Appendix A I think.  <http://www.elecraft.com/K2_Manual_Download_Page.htm#K3>

Regards,
David McAnally
My Public PGP Key ID: 260CB2B6

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM, <farrerfolks@...> wrote:

After the diagnoses that the U1 had failed and contacting Elecraft for the protection PCB, it arrived without any installation instructions??????  Unless someone has them I will have to wait until tomorrow and contact them direct........

Second, I have exhausted all efforts to locate a K3 parts list.  Not withstanding going through endless menus without luck trying to find any reference to the "EXXXXXX" part ordering information.  While ordering the above assembly I also ordered the U1 by a number given me.  No joy, the part sent was not U1.

Anyone found the EXXXXXXX parts list on their web site?  I know it must be there.

Mel, K6KBE

Mel Farrer <farrerfolks@...>

Thanks Dave, but that is the general index and not detailed for ALL of the applicable parts associated with the K3 PCBs by Elecraft part number with the "E" prefix.  It has some but not all.  I ordered the PCB by a "E" prefix.  The problem is that if you do a FIND search no E part numbers come up!!!!

Mel, K6KBE