Topics

(K3) Any K3 Owners running WSPR Program??

kc2nyu <eckerpw@...>

Thanks to the help of Cliff, VK2CC, I got the problem corrected. In the WSPR setup, under handshake I had "Hardware" selected, by changing to "None", the WSPR program now changes freqs on my K3, Thanks to all who replied.

73 Paul kc2nyu

--- In Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com, Rick Bates wrote:

I occasionally run WSPR but if I remember right, I use the HRD interface for radio control.

Rick wa6nhc/6

Tiny iPhone 5 keypad, typos are inevitable

On Jan 15, 2013, at 8:19 PM, "keith.nichols4" wrote:

Hi Paul,

Yes, I run WSPR from time to time. I also use SignaLink USB. I seem to be able to change frequency on the radio with the WSPR software OK. Does Fldigi control your K3 correctly? If so, I'd check the radio control section of the WSPR software to insure it is correctly set up for the serial port.

73,

Keith
K7KEV@...

k7kev

LP_Bridge seems to be incompatible with WSPR.exe and the K3.  I tried it.  Might be a workaround or fix, but I don't know it.

Just play WSPR.exe alone.  It works.

Keith
K7KEV