External speakers -- what are you using?

K5DH

Hi gang. I'm curious as to what kind of external speakers you're using with your K3. I'm mainly interested in hearing about stereo speakers, as I plan to take full advantage of AFX and the split audio output with the sub receiver.

73,
Dean K5DH

Roger White

--- In Elecraft_K3@..., "dean_k5dh" <k5dh@...> wrote:

Hi gang. I'm curious as to what kind of external speakers you're using with your K3. I'm mainly interested in hearing about stereo speakers, as I plan to take full advantage of AFX and the split audio output with the sub receiver.

73,
Dean K5DH
I also use the West Mountain Radio COMspkrs. There are slightly bigger than the Fry's cheap speakers I had, but the sound is great and has no RFI problems like my cheap stereo speakers had.

Roger W5RDW
Murphy, Texas