K3 and Dayton

Tom <t_biskit@...>

Will there be any surprise accessories to be revealed at Dayton next week?

Also, after nearly burning a proverbial hole in the wallet for the last year, I plan to seriously look and most likely order mine while I'm there. Will there be Elecraft folks to talk to that will help me build and most importantly filter my transceiver based on my requirements?

CU at Dayton es vy 73!
Tom Hybiske, K3GM

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft

Our new products showing at Dayton this year will be the P3 Panadapter, the KPA500 along with the K144XV internal 2 m module for the K3.

We'll certainly be available at Dayton to help you decide on your K3 configuration. Both Wayne and myself, along with several other Elecraft engineers and a number of our customers, will be at the booth ready to answer questions.

See you all there!

73, Eric WA6HHQ
----