Video of my build of K3 S/N 207

Paul Webb <m0bmn@...>

If any one wants a look , i took a load of photos while building my K3 and have put them together as a video, i intend to put a voice over explaining the build but have not had time yet. anyway feel free to have a look if you wish.
The K3 is now up and running 100%
regards
Paul

http://www.fists.co.uk/K3Build.wmv

Mike Penkas

That is one fantastic presentation-you should be very proud of
yourself!
Mike WA8EBM K3 #106

--- In Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com, Paul Webb <m0bmn@...> wrote:

If any one wants a look , i took a load of photos while building
my K3 and have put them together as a video, i intend to put a voice
over explaining the build but have not had time yet. anyway feel free
to have a look if you wish.
The K3 is now up and running 100%
regards
Paul

http://www.fists.co.uk/K3Build.wmv

mw0jze <laptop@...>

Brill!!

Only one complaint, seeing the radio taking shape makes me more and
more jelous lol

Well done fantastic

73 Ant MW0JZE

--- In Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com, Paul Webb <m0bmn@...> wrote:

If any one wants a look , i took a load of photos while building my
K3 and have put them together as a video, i intend to put a voice over
explaining the build but have not had time yet. anyway feel free to
have a look if you wish.
The K3 is now up and running 100%
regards
Paul

http://www.fists.co.uk/K3Build.wmv

K2MK, Mike <K2MK@...>

Viewing tip:
Right click the link and save to your hard drive. Then open the file.

Perfect focus, perfect lighting, smooth zooms. I thought I was
looking at an actual video rather than a series of stills. Nice work
Paul.
73,
Mike K2MK

--- In Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com, Paul Webb <m0bmn@...> wrote:

If any one wants a look , i took a load of photos while building
my K3 and have put them together as a video, i intend to put a voice
over explaining the build but have not had time yet. anyway feel free
to have a look if you wish.
The K3 is now up and running 100%
regards
Paul

http://www.fists.co.uk/K3Build.wmv

Werner Furlan

hi Paul,

On 13 Jan 2008 at 12:15, Paul Webb wrote:

If any one wants a look , i took a load of photos while building my
K3 and have put them together as a video, i intend to put a voice over
explaining the build but have not had time yet. anyway feel free to
have a look if you wish. The K3 is now up and running 100% regards
Paul

http://www.fists.co.uk/K3Build.wmv
this is what I get when I tried to watch your video:

This account has exceeded it's bandwidth quota and has been temporarily
disabled.

hm... too many wanted to look at it probably.

73! de Werner
OE9FWV

--
Never raise your hand to your children -- it leaves your mid-section
unprotected.

PGP-Key: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/furlan.asc>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 820 555 85 2621
Mobile +43 664 6340014

Joe Stofko <wb1aiu@...>

Paul,

   I would love to see your presentation.
Unfortunately, it appears that there've been
so many hits on the web site where it's posted
that the site is no longer reachable !  I get a
an error message that account bandwidth
has been exceeded !!    Hope this can be
rectified soon!

73,
Joe - WB1AIU