Date   

Re: Re-listing K3S For sale

southdaleus
 

I hear ya…

I have two, k3 and k3s.  I put the k3 up for sale for $1400, included the ATU and upgrade synth.  I got one inquire.  that was it.  I will keep it rather than lower the price.  Backup shall we say..  

I agree on the K4, at first I was really interested then after a while thinking about it I got less interested….so like you I’ll wait for the dust to settle, then think about it again.  In the meantime my K3s, P3, KAT500, KPA500 are working super good…

73
Dale, K9VUJ




On 02, Jul 2019, at 16:19, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io <everettsharp@...> wrote:

Dale,

My reason for selling is not because of the K4, it is because I have 3 K3S. Wife said it is time to down size. The K4 which has a lot of nice eye candy will take many upgrades and lots of $$$$$ to perform as well as a K3S. 

Also as I learned a long time ago there are some things you don’t want to be the first on the block to buy.  Nothing is perfect the first timeout and there can be many bugs that will need to be worked out as they are discovered. They could be software, which is easy to correct, or hardware, which might be more difficult to correct. 

Case in point, look at all of the changes and mods that were done over the years to the early K3s. There were a lot of hardware changes that required parts/components to be removed and, or added, or replaced. Most of the mods required soldering, all of the components are SMD, so how many hams are capable of, or have the equipment to replace the SMD components? So the K4 might have to make a few trips back to Elecraft. Shipping charges are very expensive these days. 

So for me I will stick with the K3S which has all of the bugs worked out, I just don’t need 3 of them. 

Everett N4CY

On Jul 2, 2019, at 3:14 PM, dalej via Groups.Io <dalej2@...> wrote:

I probably would have printed void on back an front then sent it back to him..

I have one K3 and one K3s.  Of course, everybody is gleaning for a K4 so the K3’s are now showing up for sale….pleanty to choose from.  It’s a buyers market.  For me I won’t be selling any K3’s and taking a big hit, too good of a radio.  

73
Dale, K9VUJ



On 02, Jul 2019, at 14:15, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io <everettsharp@...> wrote:

I just received a check for the K3S, however, the original buyer decided to go another direction so I am re-listing the below K3S and his check is now in the shredder.

For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

 

Options Below, which are included:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A  GEN. COV MODULE   

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER    

KFL3-2.1K  8 POLE FILTER          

MH4 Hand Mic

Fred Candy K3S Book

 

This K3S is in excellent condition and there is not a scratch on it any where. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal and within specifications. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

 

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

 

If you were to order this new from Elecraft today, with their special price it would cost:

 

K3S/100F with ATU  $3185, Special price, which includes Mic and Fred Candy book, you just won’t get a hat with mine.

KBPF3A  GEN. COV MODULE      $199.95

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER     $149.95

KFL3-2.1K  8 POLE FILTER           $149.95

Total                                            ------------------

                                                        $3,684.55

 

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@....  Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

 

Everett N4CY




Re: Re-listing K3S For sale

Everett N4CY
 

Dale,

My reason for selling is not because of the K4, it is because I have 3 K3S. Wife said it is time to down size. The K4 which has a lot of nice eye candy will take many upgrades and lots of $$$$$ to perform as well as a K3S. 

Also as I learned a long time ago there are some things you don’t want to be the first on the block to buy.  Nothing is perfect the first timeout and there can be many bugs that will need to be worked out as they are discovered. They could be software, which is easy to correct, or hardware, which might be more difficult to correct. 

Case in point, look at all of the changes and mods that were done over the years to the early K3s. There were a lot of hardware changes that required parts/components to be removed and, or added, or replaced. Most of the mods required soldering, all of the components are SMD, so how many hams are capable of, or have the equipment to replace the SMD components? So the K4 might have to make a few trips back to Elecraft. Shipping charges are very expensive these days. 

So for me I will stick with the K3S which has all of the bugs worked out, I just don’t need 3 of them. 

Everett N4CY

On Jul 2, 2019, at 3:14 PM, dalej via Groups.Io <dalej2@...> wrote:

I probably would have printed void on back an front then sent it back to him..

I have one K3 and one K3s.  Of course, everybody is gleaning for a K4 so the K3’s are now showing up for sale….pleanty to choose from.  It’s a buyers market.  For me I won’t be selling any K3’s and taking a big hit, too good of a radio.  

73
Dale, K9VUJ



On 02, Jul 2019, at 14:15, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io <everettsharp@...> wrote:

I just received a check for the K3S, however, the original buyer decided to go another direction so I am re-listing the below K3S and his check is now in the shredder.

For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

 

Options Below, which are included:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A  GEN. COV MODULE   

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER    

KFL3-2.1K  8 POLE FILTER          

MH4 Hand Mic

Fred Candy K3S Book

 

This K3S is in excellent condition and there is not a scratch on it any where. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal and within specifications. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

 

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

 

If you were to order this new from Elecraft today, with their special price it would cost:

 

K3S/100F with ATU  $3185, Special price, which includes Mic and Fred Candy book, you just won’t get a hat with mine.

KBPF3A  GEN. COV MODULE      $199.95

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER     $149.95

KFL3-2.1K  8 POLE FILTER           $149.95

Total                                            ------------------

                                                        $3,684.55

 

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@....  Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

 

Everett N4CY



Re: Re-listing K3S For sale

southdaleus
 

I probably would have printed void on back an front then sent it back to him..

I have one K3 and one K3s.  Of course, everybody is gleaning for a K4 so the K3’s are now showing up for sale….pleanty to choose from.  It’s a buyers market.  For me I won’t be selling any K3’s and taking a big hit, too good of a radio.  

73
Dale, K9VUJ



On 02, Jul 2019, at 14:15, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io <everettsharp@...> wrote:

I just received a check for the K3S, however, the original buyer decided to go another direction so I am re-listing the below K3S and his check is now in the shredder.

For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

 

Options Below, which are included:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A  GEN. COV MODULE   

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER    

KFL3-2.1K  8 POLE FILTER          

MH4 Hand Mic

Fred Candy K3S Book

 

This K3S is in excellent condition and there is not a scratch on it any where. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal and within specifications. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

 

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

 

If you were to order this new from Elecraft today, with their special price it would cost:

 

K3S/100F with ATU  $3185, Special price, which includes Mic and Fred Candy book, you just won’t get a hat with mine.

KBPF3A  GEN. COV MODULE      $199.95

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER     $149.95

KFL3-2.1K  8 POLE FILTER           $149.95

Total                                            ------------------

                                                        $3,684.55

 

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@....  Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

 

Everett N4CY



Re-listing K3S For sale

Everett N4CY
 

I just received a check for the K3S, however, the original buyer decided to go another direction so I am re-listing the below K3S and his check is now in the shredder.

For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

 

Options Below, which are included:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A  GEN. COV MODULE   

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER    

KFL3-2.1K  8 POLE FILTER          

MH4 Hand Mic

Fred Candy K3S Book

 

This K3S is in excellent condition and there is not a scratch on it any where. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal and within specifications. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

 

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

 

If you were to order this new from Elecraft today, with their special price it would cost:

 

K3S/100F with ATU  $3185, Special price, which includes Mic and Fred Candy book, you just won’t get a hat with mine.

KBPF3A  GEN. COV MODULE      $199.95

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER     $149.95

KFL3-2.1K  8 POLE FILTER           $149.95

Total                                            ------------------

                                                        $3,684.55

 

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@....  Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

 

Everett N4CY


FS: K3/P3

GRANT YOUNGMAN <ghyoungman@...>
 

Since I currently have no reasonable solutions for fixed station operation and am primarily KX3-portable, I have reluctantly decided to part with my K3 and P3

The K3 is fully featured and updated. The P3 has both SVGA and TXMON options installed. The K3 was back at Elecraft in October 2018 for a health check and it is operating fully to specifications. Both units are in as-new physical condition (well, there might be some dust).

The specifics of the radio, options, updates, etc. can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lOUwAigCL3lXVDASYb9i5BkKFWGFKDsw/view?usp=sharing

Photos are here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmEE9gX4

I am asking $4300 including shipping (UPS, CONUS) in Elecraft shipping cartons.

Please respond off-list with questions, interest, etc. I’ll be happy to discuss reasonable offers.

Thanks ..
Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091 KX3 #8342


For Sale are 73CNC weighted tuning knobs for K3, or K3S. SOLD

Everett N4CY
 

Knobs have been SOLD

Everett N4CY



For Sale are a set of two weighted tuning knobs for K3, or K3S. One is for the main VFO and the other smaller one is for VFO B. This upgrade will allow for smother tuning on your K3, or K3S.

These are the Knobs offered by 73CNC and are $165 for the pair+ shipping. 
http://www.dtsohio.com/73cnc/elecraft-k3-black.html

Both knobs are in like new condition and I am asking $100 for the pair, which includes shipping and I will accept PayPal. If interested please contact me off list at everettsharp@...

Everett N4CY


For Sale are 73CNC weighted tuning knobs for K3, or K3S.

Everett N4CY
 

For Sale are a set of two weighted tuning knobs for K3, or K3S. One is for the main VFO and the other smaller one is for VFO B. This upgrade will allow for smother tuning on your K3, or K3S.

These are the Knobs offered by 73CNC and are $165 for the pair+ shipping. 
http://www.dtsohio.com/73cnc/elecraft-k3-black.html

Both knobs are in like new condition and I am asking $100 for the pair, which includes shipping and I will accept PayPal. If interested please contact me off list at everettsharp@...

Everett N4CY


For Sale Elecraft K3S SOLD

Everett N4CY
 

The K3S is sold....

Everett N4CY


For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

Options Below:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A GEN. COV MODULE

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER

KFL3-2.1K 8 POLE FILTER

MH4 Hand Mike

Fred Candy K3S Book


This K3S is in excellent condition and there are no scratches. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@.... Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

Everett N4CY


Re: For Sale Elecraft K3S

Larry
 

Ok.  Thanks Ev.

Larry

W0OGH

On 6/28/2019 3:12 PM, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io wrote:
Larry,

I have a KPA500 and KAT500, which are used when running digital, so K3S typical ran 10 to 20 watts depending on band and power needed to complete contact. 

Everett N4CY

On Jun 28, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Larry <telegrapher@q.com> wrote:

What kind of power did you run the radio at when using digital.

Larry

W0OGH

On 6/28/2019 6:13 AM, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io wrote:
For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

Options Below:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A GEN. COV MODULE

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER

KFL3-2.1K 8 POLE FILTER

MH4 Hand Mike

Fred Candy K3S Book


This K3S is in excellent condition and there are no scratches. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@.... Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

Everett N4CY


Re: For Sale Elecraft K3S

Everett N4CY
 

Larry,

I have a KPA500 and KAT500, which are used when running digital, so K3S typical ran 10 to 20 watts depending on band and power needed to complete contact. 

Everett N4CY

On Jun 28, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Larry <telegrapher@q.com> wrote:

What kind of power did you run the radio at when using digital.

Larry

W0OGH

On 6/28/2019 6:13 AM, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io wrote:
For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

Options Below:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A GEN. COV MODULE

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER

KFL3-2.1K 8 POLE FILTER

MH4 Hand Mike

Fred Candy K3S Book


This K3S is in excellent condition and there are no scratches. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@.... Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

Everett N4CY


Re: For Sale Elecraft K3S

Larry
 

What kind of power did you run the radio at when using digital.

Larry

W0OGH

On 6/28/2019 6:13 AM, Everett N4CY via Groups.Io wrote:
For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

Options Below:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A GEN. COV MODULE

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER

KFL3-2.1K 8 POLE FILTER

MH4 Hand Mike

Fred Candy K3S Book


This K3S is in excellent condition and there are no scratches. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@.... Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

Everett N4CY


KX3 FS

Larry
 

I bought a brand new KX3 while at the Visalia DX Convention back in
April.  The box it came is is still sitting here.  It is a factory built
unit unit and is configured as follows:

KX3-F 160-6M Transceiver

KXAT3-F Internal 20W ATU

KXBC3-F Internal NiMH charger with real time clock

MH3 Hand Mic

ES80 Carrying case

I just bought NiMH batteries a week ago.  It appears to perform as the
factory specs indicate.  I have put a couple of frequencies into memory
and done a lot of listening with it.  Not one second of transmit time
though.  I use my K3 relentlessly so i have put the KX3 into it's
carrying case and set it up on the shelf.  The batteries should be fully
charged so take it out of the Box/case and fire it up.  It also comes
with the DC power cord and the KXUSB  cable.

Not sure what shipping costs would be, cheaper with out the box for sure
but not as safe.   Nice little radio and would be great as a WSPR unit.
Immaculate and un-marked in any way.

$1400 plus shipping

Larry

W0OGH


For Sale Elecraft K3S

Everett N4CY
 

For Sale is an Elecraft K3S/100-F Factory Built SN-10484. It comes with the standard 2.7kHz Filter, original instruction manual, USB, RJ-45 to RS232 and power cables.

Options Below:

KAT3A-F ATU

KBPF3A GEN. COV MODULE

KFL3-6K 6 kHz 8 POLE FILTER

KFL3-2.1K 8 POLE FILTER

MH4 Hand Mike

Fred Candy K3S Book


This K3S is in excellent condition and there are no scratches. I bought it new 12/1/15 and it has been only casually used, primarily on digital. The K3S has been updated to the current firmware. I have gone through and checked the receiver sensitivity, using the Elecraft XG3 RF Signal Source and I have also checked the power output on all bands and all looks to be normal. I did check with Elecraft technical support to see if there were any current mods, or updates and was told there were none.

Asking price is $2750, which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have the original shipping box, which will be used to ship the K3S.

If interested in buying the K3S please contact me off list at everettsharp@.... Also if there are questions and a potential buyer would like to discuss on phone please first contact me by email and I will pass along my phone number.

Everett N4CY


ERR PLL2 message

Paul Booth
 

Hi all.  Hopefully someone can point me in the direction of where to look on my K3 with sub receiver.

1.        On power up I get ERR PLL2 message.

2.       Followed the troubleshooting guide and in CONFIG:VCO MD I went to calibrate option and get the following errors:

a.       ERR VCO  E 00005

b.      ERR VC4   E 00255

3.       I haven’t taken the next step switch with the sub synths yet.  Would this be the right step?  Anywhere else I should look?  Thanks.

 

Regards,

 

Paul, W6IBU


Re: VGA Capture Card with a P3

David Box
 

Mike I use DXLab also and Win4K3Suite, works really well together. The panadaptor feature in Win4K is nice. Using com0com to set the ports up and run DxCommander, Keeper, WSJT-X and an SDRPlay for panadaptor. Makes a nice setup.
Dave K5MWR


On June 21, 2019 8:37:22 AM CDT, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

Thank you, Bill.  I’ll check this out.

 

I’ a DXLab user, so I’m hoping for a compatible solution.

 

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

 

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of bill steffey NY9H
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 6:20 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] VGA Capture Card with a P3

 

TOM  AT    VA2FSQ    WIN4K3 SOFTWARE accommodates a  pc video IN card for the svga out from the P3 ...

avermedia  I think ./..

bill

On 6/20/2019 3:11 PM, Mike Flowers wrote:

Hi Gang,

 

Is anyone out there using a SVGA capture card/device to capture the SVGA from the P3 and present the display in a Windows 10 window?

 

I’ve got two large monitors with loads of screen real estate, and I’d like to eliminate the separate SVGA monitor attached to the

 

All guidance and suggestions will be much appreciated!

 

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

 


--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.


Re: VGA Capture Card with a P3

Mike Flowers
 

Thank you, Bill.  I’ll check this out.

 

I’ a DXLab user, so I’m hoping for a compatible solution.

 

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

 

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of bill steffey NY9H
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 6:20 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] VGA Capture Card with a P3

 

TOM  AT    VA2FSQ    WIN4K3 SOFTWARE accommodates a  pc video IN card for the svga out from the P3 ...

avermedia  I think ./..

bill

On 6/20/2019 3:11 PM, Mike Flowers wrote:

Hi Gang,

 

Is anyone out there using a SVGA capture card/device to capture the SVGA from the P3 and present the display in a Windows 10 window?

 

I’ve got two large monitors with loads of screen real estate, and I’d like to eliminate the separate SVGA monitor attached to the

 

All guidance and suggestions will be much appreciated!

 

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

 


Re: VGA Capture Card with a P3

bill steffey NY9H
 

TOM  AT    VA2FSQ    WIN4K3 SOFTWARE accommodates a  pc video IN card for the svga out from the P3 ...

avermedia  I think ./..

bill

On 6/20/2019 3:11 PM, Mike Flowers wrote:

Hi Gang,

 

Is anyone out there using a SVGA capture card/device to capture the SVGA from the P3 and present the display in a Windows 10 window?

 

I’ve got two large monitors with loads of screen real estate, and I’d like to eliminate the separate SVGA monitor attached to the

 

All guidance and suggestions will be much appreciated!

 

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

 


Looking for a few options for my K3

kg9hfrank@gmail.com
 

Hi and good day all, hope I can post this here, de Frank KG9H

I am looking for the following for my K3

KBPF3 general coverage receiver bandpass module

KFL3B-FM-IR_13 kHz

KFL3A-1.0K-IR_1kHZ Filter for the K3/K3S (CW/DATA)


VGA Capture Card with a P3

Mike Flowers
 

Hi Gang,

 

Is anyone out there using a SVGA capture card/device to capture the SVGA from the P3 and present the display in a Windows 10 window?

 

I’ve got two large monitors with loads of screen real estate, and I’d like to eliminate the separate SVGA monitor attached to the P3.

 

All guidance and suggestions will be much appreciated!

 

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

 


Re: KAT500 AMP Key Interrupt Setting

Irwin Darack
 

Everyone Thanks for your responses.

Do you check the Amp Key Interrupt box in the KAT500 utility software or does this occur automatically when using the Elecraft recommended set up with an Icom 7300, KPA500 & KAT500?

My set up is:
Icom 7300 Tuner Control Plug to power and Tune KAT500.
ACC line from Icom 7300 to KAT500 PTT relay, RCA connection from KAT500 to KPA500 PA Key Plug.

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB 
--
Irwin KD3TB

4501 - 4520 of 35531