Re: Split, RIT, XIT not working

Christopher Scibelli

John,

Until a few minutes ago I did not even know the K3 had an on/off for QRQ.  My owners manual is 2 years old and there is no mention of it on the pages with the Config menu options and settings and I can't ever recall seeing it while entering the K3's configuration to change things. Split, XIT and RIT worked a few days ago and I had no reason to change the QRQ setting. As I stated previously, I did make some changes to the equalizer settings and dial speed yesterday and I must have changed the setting accidentally.

Thanks for your very fast reply.

73

Chris - NU1O