K3 #23

From: "Bill Harris"

No power out on key down in CW split operation.(VOX activated)
However, when I depress the PTT or speak into the mike I get power but
mode indicator switches into USB and returns to CW upon release.
Keying via keyer works okay in simplex. Manual info under Split
Operation is of no help. I goofed somewhere, but where?

TFTH
Bill Harris
K3-322