Re: Heil Proset

Christopher Scibelli

It only says (iC) there. No Number.

--- In Elecraft_K3@..., "N1EU" <barry.n1eu@...> wrote:

Look at the round joint between the mic boom and the left ear piece and it should say "HC-4" or "HC-5".

73, Barry N1EU

--- In Elecraft_K3@..., "admiral1789" <nu1oscar@> wrote:

Hi:

I bought the Heil Proset for my microphone with the K3. The guys I have have been talking with have asked what the cartridge is but it does not specify. Does anybody know what Heil cartridge is installed with the standard Proset? Been getting fantastic audio reports. The less compression, or none at all, seem to produce the best audio reports. I do use compression when I need to break through a pileup but can hear the difference in my monitor. Less compression is better sounding.

Thanks

NU1O Chris