From: cqdek6uj
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Sent: Fri, November 26, 2010 11:48:05 AM
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] SSB Filters, 1.8khz or 2.1khz, can't decide

For SSB I have the 2.8khz filters in the K3 and the sub receiver. I want to add add'l narrower
filters, but I am in a quandry. Get the 1.8KHZ 8 pole or the 2.1KHZ 8 pole? I read some of the threads on this but still not sure. Any feedback on the difference from anyone that has tried both ? I do casual hamming on SSB but also do contests.

thanks,
Bob
K6UJ