Elecraft at the Santa Barbara ARRL Hamfest this Saturday

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft

Dale (from our K3 support group) and I are flying out today for the Santa Barbara, CA, ARRL Hamfest this weekend. We'll have a full Elecraft booth there and we will be displaying the K3, P3, our other products, and the upcoming KPA500 for your perusal. I will also be giving a talk on advanced transceiver technology for DXing and contesting at 11 AM.

Please feel free to drop by and visit! We look forward to seeing everyone.

For additional info on the Santa Barbara hamfest, see:
http://www.elecraft.com/hamfests/2010__arrl_hamfest_santa_barbara.htm

73, Eric WA6HHQ