Re: General coverage

Joe Stofko <wb1aiu@...>

Knut,
In going over the FAQ on the Elecraft site, I found this had been added to address  your question:

General does not mean continuous in this case. There is a small gap at 8.215 MHz. You may be able to tune to this frequency, or not, depending on the firmware. There is a trap circuit to suppress response at this frequency, so the receiver won't work very well within several kHz of 8.215 MHz if it does allow you to tune there.

73,  Joe - WB1AIU