Re: [Elecraft_K3] Magazines & Books to Increase Amateur Radio Knowledge

Jim Rossell <k3qyr@...>

After my 49 yrs. get QST and GET the K3. I love mine. Excellent hardware!!!!!

Jim, K3QYR

From: raindog3333 To: Elecraft_K3@...
Sent: Sat, July 31, 2010 2:22:36 PM
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] Magazines & Books to Increase Amateur Radio Knowledge

All,
What subscriptions would you recommend to increase a new ham's overall knowledge? I am considering ARRL or QST magazines, etc. Book recommendations would also be considered as well, especially a good antenna book.

Although I am new to ham and now have a General ticket, I am not a young sprout...but am continually impressed with the willingness of amateur radio people to help others. This group provides valuable info as I plan to get a K3.

Thanks in advance.